The film “Transit Oriented Development: Reshaping the Great American City” is an Emotion Pictures Production in cooperation with the AIA (American Institute of Architects) and the UDC (Urban Design Committee). Produced, written and directed by David M. Edwards, director of photography Scott Stevens, and executive producer Nicolo Casewitt. Hopefully we will be airing this movie to a Petaluma audience by early October 07!
[kml_flashembed movie="http://youtube.com/v/U3vz1i5DyN4" width="425" height="350" wmode="transparent" /]
- A Word From Your Neighbors…
- Public Hearing for Large Shopping Center Approval
- Standup Against Traffic Gridlock in Petaluma!
- PCC Appeals Bigbox Project Design
- Concerns Regarding Roadway Design in a Open Letter to the Petaluma Planning Commission
- True Mixed-Use Design Offered by the Community…
- Petaluma Residents Challenge Regency's Bigbox Project
- Rebuttal to Merlone Geier Partners' Budget Report
- Regency – Their Words vs. Their Actions
- Breaking Petaluma…