Don’t miss the Christmas festivities and open houses throughout Downtown Petaluma on Saturday December 1st. The Petaluma Downtown merchants and Antiques Stores will celebrate an “Olde Fashion Home for the Holidays” open house. Have a stress free shopping experience and enjoy the hospitality of the downtown merchants, stores will be open from 11:00am to 5:00pm. Downtown will celebrate with strolling carolers, Santa and Mrs. Claus will be available for pictures at Haus Fortuna on 2nd Street in the new Theater District and at Gallery One on Western Avenue. Horse and Wagon rides will be available at Putnam Plaza and storytellers at Copperfields Bookstore. We will have strolling children’s entertainment, and Petaluma Pete to keep you entertained, hot cider and holiday treats will be served at various locations. Come to downtown Petaluma and join the holiday celebrations, enjoy the wonderful restaurants and cafes and stroll to find those unique and unusual presents for your loved ones. Make a day of it and stay for the lighted boat parade @ 6:00pm at the turning basin.
- A Word From Your Neighbors…
- Public Hearing for Large Shopping Center Approval
- Standup Against Traffic Gridlock in Petaluma!
- PCC Appeals Bigbox Project Design
- Concerns Regarding Roadway Design in a Open Letter to the Petaluma Planning Commission
- True Mixed-Use Design Offered by the Community…
- Petaluma Residents Challenge Regency's Bigbox Project
- Rebuttal to Merlone Geier Partners' Budget Report
- Regency – Their Words vs. Their Actions
- Breaking Petaluma…