On February 23rd, at the Petaluma Planning Commission meeting, PNA members presented an alternative mixed-use design site plan drawing for the Kenilworth parcel. The design layout was heralded as a superior design to that which was proposed by Regency Centers. The community’s design concept better represents the vision of Petaluma’s General Plan which calls for “design standards that promote pedestrian orientation”. This redesign layout presented by the PNA gave the community a better option, and left many Petalumans wondering why Regency Centers is so adverse to building a well designed project here in Petaluma?
- A Word From Your Neighbors…
- Public Hearing for Large Shopping Center Approval
- Standup Against Traffic Gridlock in Petaluma!
- PCC Appeals Bigbox Project Design
- Concerns Regarding Roadway Design in a Open Letter to the Petaluma Planning Commission
- True Mixed-Use Design Offered by the Community…
- Petaluma Residents Challenge Regency's Bigbox Project
- Rebuttal to Merlone Geier Partners' Budget Report
- Regency – Their Words vs. Their Actions
- Breaking Petaluma…