- A Word From Your Neighbors…
- Public Hearing for Large Shopping Center Approval
- Standup Against Traffic Gridlock in Petaluma!
- PCC Appeals Bigbox Project Design
- Concerns Regarding Roadway Design in a Open Letter to the Petaluma Planning Commission
- True Mixed-Use Design Offered by the Community…
- Petaluma Residents Challenge Regency's Bigbox Project
- Rebuttal to Merlone Geier Partners' Budget Report
- Regency – Their Words vs. Their Actions
- Breaking Petaluma…
Your Attendance Needed 10/6 7PM City Hall
Together we can get the CIR/ FEIA resolution passed, please come and show your support. We need to let our city council know we want fiscal responsibility NOW!
Leave a comment
Posted in Argus Courier, Big Box Chains, Blogroll, Buy Local, CIR, community impact report, Demise of local economy, EIR, Go Local, Green Building, Polls, Press, Public Comment, Retail Development, Sprawl Mart, Uncategorized, Wal Mart