The East Washington Place Environmental Impact Report response time has been extended indefinately. Public hearings for project have yet to be scheduled and will be posted when that information is made available. Please check out the EIR and offer your written input to the Mayor, City Council, the Planning Commission, and SPARC. Copies of the EIR are available at City Hall, 11 English Street.
- A Word From Your Neighbors…
- Public Hearing for Large Shopping Center Approval
- Standup Against Traffic Gridlock in Petaluma!
- PCC Appeals Bigbox Project Design
- Concerns Regarding Roadway Design in a Open Letter to the Petaluma Planning Commission
- True Mixed-Use Design Offered by the Community…
- Petaluma Residents Challenge Regency's Bigbox Project
- Rebuttal to Merlone Geier Partners' Budget Report
- Regency – Their Words vs. Their Actions
- Breaking Petaluma…